Sunday, March 21, 2010

I seems that I have a bug in my Giblink webpage

Hello there
to whom it may concern

I seems that I have a bug in my Giblink webpage.

Every time I try going through the members of my
Groups,or adding new members to my contacts,or
when looking at the contacts of my fellow members
trying to look through the pages 1 and up I only
am able to look at page one ,and when pressing
number two the page forwards to:

http://www.giblink.com/site/index.php?limitstart=
20&limit=20?limitstart=20&limit=20 this page

Can you please fix this issue,because I can not
use my disfunctional Giblink site this way to
benefit my businesses GiblinkHomeBasedBusiness.com

sincerely: John Tar (globalinternetbusiness) 1
604 684 1529

PS: I have been leaving messages about this
problem for weeks and have gotten no answer so
far.

Just today,22of March Giblink technical support
fixed my Website,and I want to let them know how
thankful I am to have my site working properly again!

No comments: